Thursday, February 08, 2007

SLEEP ME TO CHINA

I feel kinda removed from being here right now. I feel like I am in a house haunted by myself. I simply cannot connect to anything personal because. I know it is going to go away so quick. I can tear up sometimes when Madison isn't....driving me nuts. As soon as I get used to having my silence back I will definitely miss her. That should only take a few years. HA...I kill me.

I feel better about this move, but I am kind of bumming on leaving all my friends, family and guitars behind again. And it is not like I can stay here. I know that I would be welcome to stay. But I have walked that path in my mind and know I will regret not seizing the opportunity. I will likely end up blaming the ones I love for holding me back.

I cannot rest comfortably until I have conquered or been thoroughly conquered. I need to get that resolved before I sit down and relax anywhere.

SO, I will sleep me to China and see what happens when she wakes. They say it will move the world. I just hope it moves my life.

Peace. KDF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home