Saturday, September 02, 2006

Long Time No Be 090106

The smoke clears and we find our hero in Muscatine, Iowa. Things did not work in Wisconsin, so I came home to lick my wounds and gather my shit...literally. All my property was in about 4 houses. I have it down to 2. I just need to do a run to Wisconsin and I should have my "shit together" so to speak.

Right now I am just going to find a labor job so that I can keep up with my car payments. I will be able to make some funds by liquidating unnecessary property and lighten the load of moving.

Lesson: I had what I wanted and I didn't know it. I wish I could back track to Pierre and start over from there. Life needs a "System Restore button" like Windows. It is only 2 years, but man what a 2 years.

Not posting because posting is a generally how I express positive thoughts. At a minimum posts are the result of hope ... a hope that I am in the process of changing. Right now I am either stuck or sliding backwords. I will repost when I have a life. But for the time being I would check back at this post in about 2 weeks. In the words of Jimi:

Manic depression is touching my soul
I know what I want but I just don't know
How to, go about gettin' it
Feeling sweet feeling,
Drops from my fingers, fingers
Manic depression is catchin' my soul

Woman so weary, the sweet cause in vain
You make love, you break love
It's all the same
When it's, when it's over, mama
Music, sweet music
I wish I could caress, caress, caress
Manic depression is a frustrating mess

Well, I think I'll go turn myself off,
And go on down
All the way down
Really ain't no use in me hanging around
In your kinda scene

Music, sweet music
I wish I could caress, caress, caress
Manic depression is a frustrating mess

2 Comments:

Blogger Stella said...

Play it simple for a while. You need a rest, baby. No plans, no goals or agendas. Just rest for a bit. Be good to yourself and heal up.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Helloooooo! Hey, you're famous! You sold a CD to some people who went nuts over your stuff. But now I don't know where to send the money! Where are you?

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home