Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Time Flies.... MONDAY 07/17

Man my life moves fast. Now that the smoke clears I have a much greater sense of perspective. Luck as hell to have Karen. She has already landed two jobs and I have my first interview at a Criminal Justice Program tomorrow. I am also working on my music set for live sets.

I adopted, or have been adopted by, two doggies, a gray bunny I have renamed "Slim Shady," a Guinea Pig, a KILLER semi-long hair black and white cat and Karen. When I arrived there was a black bunny called Midnight. He sadly died last week. I was a bigger wussy about it than Karen.

I don't mind being adopted by Karen, but I think that the other pets should take turns cooking with me. Everytime I try to show the bunny and pig how to use carrots, celery and a lettuce to make a salad they eat it. Perhaps that is evidence I have taught them to cook, since they love the ingredients. We are just working out the "opposable thumbs" issue. It really helps with that whole "grasping" concept.

Anyway, I guess that I haven't had much to say b/c I am so happy and busy being happy and part of the animal farm. I have just been absorbing how good it feels to be part of an ecosystem. I am at an entry level, but I feel that I may be able to work my way up. I have discovered that the life span of supervisors is quite short, so I think I will get promoted.

Anyway, I better head up to cook dinner. Very demanding boss, but the perks are unbelievable.

Peace. KDF

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see your back on. Had a CPR/First aid class all day for work, but what the hell----easy pay!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

I think I love Karen too. :)

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did u go back to USA?
i took a journey to Germany and went back a few days ago. the trip was fantastic.

i didn't read your whole diary yet so i can't understand what's going on to you and what had been goining on to you.

I am really worried whether you were so much scratched here in Korea and such memories gave you a terrible impression about my country.

I will read your diaries and find out what was the problem.

Take care.
I will pray for your good luck wherever you are.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home