Wednesday, January 31, 2007

PSYCHO MOTHERFUCKER! paulfdoig@aol.com

Man, I am liquidating my shit for my trip to China and accidentally sent some people the wrong CD. I actually refunded ALL the money to the people and let them keep the CD. How could anyone bitch? Like this: CHECK OUT THE EMAILS THIS PSYCHO SENT!!

MY EMAIL ABOUT MISTAKE:
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:36:02 -0800 (PST)
From: "Kelly Frazier"
Subject: DECADE & TEMPLE OF THE DOG CD MISTAKE - REFUND
To: "paulfdoig@aol.com"

I sincerely apologize for the mistake in the shipping
of your CD. I sent about 20 people the wrong CD. The
list of CDs was one line off in the spreadsheet.

There are way too many people for me to even dream of
managing this. I would need to receive and then remail
20 pieces of mail. That is 40 more shipping charges in
addition to the 20 I have already suffered. OUCH.

The only real option is to simply refund the money to
you and the other 19 people. My only hope is that you
won't leave a negative report on my sales. I screwed
up, but I didn't keep any money!

I hope you enjoy the CD! Peace. Kelly Frazier

EMAILS BACK FROM PSYCHO
From: PaulFDoig@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 10:55:48 EST
Subject: Re: DECADE & TEMPLE OF THE DOG CD MISTAKE - REFUND
To: rrlawyer@yahoo.com
refund my money and rest assured you cunt, I will do what I can to stop you from ever selling on amazon again!


From: PaulFDoig@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 15:40:57 EST
Subject: Re: DECADE & TEMPLE OF THE DOG CD MISTAKE - REFUND
To: rrlawyer@yahoo.com
reported you too cunt! and I am sure a horrible seller being reported will go a lot further than someone who calls a cunt a cunt and pays for items. Like they care if I tell you I will leave you negative feedback and call you a cunt. Eat human feces bitch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home