Friday, May 12, 2006

QUICK FORMATTING CHANGE: MY BAD

I believe that behind many bad institutions are men and women who had a true and transcendental knowledge of a higher way of living. Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, Judaism, Taoism and many dead or unrecognized sects.

I don't know what the answer is. That is why I am out here. It is hypocritical of me to preach the idea that there is a more positive way to live life and then go negative on the rituals and stories found in the sacred texts of these religions. There are numerous blogs and posts for me to air out my frustrations. I respect your beliefs as friends and family and I am sorry for my offensive post. It is gone.

Sorry for diversion, lets just dance together and have fun. In the words of the Grateful Dead, "and the music never stopped." I won't megaphone my frustrations over the music anymore. I want this to be a little more family friendly. But, I'm still going to use 4 letter words.

So "LOVE" you all. I didn't say the 4 letter words were all going to be bad.

Peace. KDF

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can use any "4 letter" word you want--all I was trying to do was look out for ya. Who am I to judge???

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home