Thursday, May 11, 2006

I HAVE BEEN EATING BUGS!!!!

Not on purpose. A new "snack" showed up at my favorite store. They looked like "Bugles" - those tasty little deep fried treats. Protein was 15 gms. Fat was 1 gram. A little high on sugar, but no big whoop.

Oh, so yummy, low in fat and tasty. Yes, they were deep fried bugs. When you see them in baskets they look like peanut sized "ball bug." - You know, those bugs that roll up in a ball when you touch them. Well, here there is type of catapillar that turns into a very pretty butterfly. I love them, but they are bugs.

They only arrive seasonally so you have about 3 weeks to buy them. Trust me, ...in the words of Alice in Chains "look at me, now i'm set, with a bug for a pet." I am officially a lover of bugs and raw fish.

Peace. kDF

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

You've been a busy bloggin' boy. All I can say about this post is EWWWWWWW!

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY BUG OFF STELLA. I DO NOT KNOW THAT PERSON. AND NO CURSING. IT IS BAD FOR THE ENVIRMENT. ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS POST IS EWWWW. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE SO MEAN TO STELLA. THANK YOU FOE LISTENING!

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY BUG OFF, and leave STELLA alone. I DO NOT KNOW THAT PERSON. AND NO CURSING. IT IS BAD FOR THE ENVIRMENT. ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS POST IS EWWWW. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE SO MEAN TO STELLA. THANK YOU FOE LISTENING!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home