Tuesday, May 23, 2006

NO PHOTOS FOR A WHILE

CAMERA DROPPED - DESKTOP EXPLODED - AM LIVING ON A SLOW LAPTOP.

INTEVIEW WITH SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY COMING UP - STARTS 7/1....WISH ME LUCK!

Pagoda or the Kims stole all of my money out of my account. I don't know who - but when it rains....I make water balloons for when I land on my feet. I now have no account and my phone, utilities and gas will likely get yanked 6/11. If my IRA comes through I am cool though. Uhmmm, I never figured out who said it, but if anybody is interested, now is the time to opt in to my "Kelly Wannabe" club. It has no AC, bed, hot water, gas, washing machine, fridge, job or legal income, medical benefits or substantial savings. The upside is...it isn't you.

Ah, it will just make victory all the sweeter.

Why hate yourself when it is so much easier to hate others. I think I have found a way to grift my way through June. Cannot post details, but you only lose when you quit trying.

Peace...rain on me. KDF

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you aren't gonna be able to make it home, but I understand. You left behind a pin...with all of your quotes, I found it perfect.

"When the Power of Love Overcomes the Love of Power, the World Will Know Peace.---from Jimi Hendrix.

Just want you to know that I will always be there for you to do what I can--even if it's just a shoulder to cry on. Love you, and will hopefully see you soon.

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.K I want out of the club and I want my money back or I'll call my lawyer

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you gonna come to SNU??
because of my poor,poor English and no visiting your blog for a long time, I cannot understand what's going on to you^^;.
have you benn hurt again T.T?
what's the blood in the picture of yourself?

anyway, take care.
Don't forget that happiness is always just behind you. So, though you cannot see your happiness, it is always with you. You can totally believe me^^.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home