Friday, April 28, 2006

4/21/06: 30 Days to 40! My "Jamie Lee Curtis" Photo Shoot


In Korean you are 1 when you are born. Very cool when you are waiting for legal drinking age, but it sucks at this age.

By family bloodline I have about 25 years
left. If I die like an average Frazier male I have 30 years tops.

Everybody asked for recent picture. I respected Jamie Lee Curtis for doing that photo shoot with no makeup or airbrush so I took a pic at 5:45 am right out of bed & shower. I'm not killing time...time's killing me.

Update on new job soon. Ending Pagoda tomorrow. Must sleep. UGGGG I want a life back.

Peace. KDF

2 Comments:

Blogger Stella said...

Thanks! But Jamie did a full body shot in spandex. ;)

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Stella, but I don't think I want to see Kelly in SPANDEX!!!!!!

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home