Friday, March 31, 2006

NIXON AND WALMART: I AM NOT A CROOK

What is the definition of theft?

A) To take something that is not yours;
B) To take something from another who
is in rightful possession of that property.

BIBLE: A
KELLY: B

To steal from a thief is not theft, it is simply
the redistribution of wrongfully possessed property.

Walmart: You own products that came into your
possession as a result of Chinese forced labor,
labor in violation of International Child Labor law
and employment practices in violation of US
Immigration Law. You are in rightful possession of nothing.

It is morally impossible to steal from Walmart.

Let the UPC printers begin.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,it's Jin.
I have just dropped by.
I had sent you an e-mail, but I think you didn,t check it^^;.
I really hope that you are in a good mood. Take care and, don't forget that,now, it's time to fall in love with beautiful spring days of Korea^^.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home