Thursday, June 21, 2007

Stuff I See Each Day 062107

I thought I would take some random pics on my
way to the gym. I can't view my blog so I
will have to let
you guess which ones are which.

First are a couple of pics of our bikes. My bike - the non-crappy one. I always park mine on the other side of the racks. I don't know why everybody crowds theirs together. Both sides work. It seems that if one person does it all do it. Only one other person has chosen to use "MY" side of the bike rack. People actually stop and ask me WHY I do that. I say "why not." It confuses them and think that foreigners are strange and don't follow rules. I point out that there is no rules. If they doubt me I tell them to get in a
taxi and ask about road rules.

On the way to the road I cut
through the housing
for the West Gate.
The people live in some crappy places.
They also eat in some crappy places.
I would never dream of eating at
the place that vents that black evil goo.
The smell is god-awful!

Seeing little kids on the back of bikes
in traffic with no helmet and a parent
with a cigarette in his mouth is so
common I forget the outrage parents
in the US would raise.
Car seats..what are they? Who would
put a car in a seat?

I wish I could have gotten t
he PRIZE picture today. A guy on a
bike with his wife on the back and their
little boy in the middle in a wicked
traffic jam. I don't know why, but the
kids often walk around with their penis'
hanging out of their pants. NO idea what
is up with that. I have seen little girls and
boys just drop their pants and crap and
pee on the sidewalk. Again, what the hell
ya doin?

Many dudes make a living hauling people
around in these three-wheel contraptions.
I can't imagine the market. The roads are
insane and drivers are even scarier.
HARD ASS WORK! Most look like carnies
(carnival workers for my Chinese friends).


Finally, cute little dude that is always hanging
out at my vegetable stand. I have to get my
veges fresh almost every day. This kid is a fun
little guy.

Finally - ran across some chickens running
in the street and some crazy homeless guy
banging a stick on the side of a shop while
laying on the ground. I think he was hoping
that they would give him money to go away.
Nobody would come near the store. He was
yelling up a storm. I couldn't understand him.
He must have been nuts, it was like he was
speaking a different langua....never mind. I think
he was using Chinese. I guess homeless people
seem nuts everywhere.

If you are homeless and offended then quit
screwing around on the internet and bang
a stick on a local shop. You might earn a
comfortable living.































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home