Saturday, February 11, 2006

GRATEFUL DEAD OR DEAD END?

GRATEFUL DEAD OR DEAD END?
11/28/00

Let me take my inspirations
Just an ebbing of the wave
I don’t need these intrusions
I’ve got my own life to save
And the rut of my wheel
May shelter today
But your life is journey
Not a place that you stay
So roll on my friend
You know the innuendo
Roll on my friend
Just another agenda
I will love you forever
So love me today
I do love you forever
But I must be on my way
I gots me agenda
Away
I gots me agenda

Won’t you please beg my pardon?
Then I’ll pardon you
Then I’ll give you your pardon
When you fuck up too
And the path for the weary
Don’t have no slow lane
So watch where you’re going
And spare someone some pain
Then roll on
Just the grateful dead traveler
Roll on
We all know the agenda
I will be there to help you
When you discover your name
I will remember you always
But for now I must be on my way
I gots me agenda
To see if it’s a circle
Or if this trip is one way
Grateful dead traveler
Or dead end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home