Saturday, February 11, 2006

DIEM CARPING

DIEM CARPING
9/29/95

It’s the reason that I know
It’s not the reason that I’m asking
As the amber’s dimming glows
It’s a symbiotic masking
As a fire in the night
That warms your face, your back still freezing
Fear don’t fuel my flight
It’s the days that I’m not seizing

And as you stand there bleeding – carpe diem
As you planned your needing - carpe diem
It stills my brain like a hurricane
My fires gain like falling rain
Or were those tears you cry?
Carpe diem
Goodbye

It’s the reason I can’t grow
Can’t till a concrete garden
Serving on life row
I am the killer you can’t pardon
Sharing past befores
Life is a discovery
But there is nothing left to store
If it’s all spent on recovery

And when you left, your face on fire - carpe diem
Your tears do not make me a liar - carpe diem
It cures my pride like suicide
It fills my soul like another hole
Or was that a stone?
Carpe diem
Alone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home