Saturday, February 11, 2006

CRUISE YOUR FIX

CRUISE YOUR FIX
9/19/95

Violent like my eyes inside
Poison pursed the masquerade, descended down like curtains
My eyes my own mascara made, black eye bruises that’s for certain
In this big tent life you carnival, the clowns wear all the crowns
And the tight rope round my neck went taut when the trap ease let me down
In the three ring taming lions, I forgot to bring my whip
The next thing I remember was the fangs between their lips
And everything I thought I knew became everything I nose
And the aroma, sweet, ripped through my veins when the thorns outgrew the rose
And it was violent like my eyes inside

My doubt become my promise, I convinced the crucifix
Needing help with the last spike, still shaking from the fix
My Tom, in doubt, ripped me inside out, my fist through my sides gaping
I realized this bleeding was my only hope for escaping
And it was violent
Like my eyes
Inside

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home